2) Website Legal Notice
These website terms and conditions (the Terms) as amended by us from time to time govern your use of our website at www.mercurymall.co.uk and any and all services that we make available on or through our website. Please read these Terms carefully as by continuing to access this website, you agree to be bound by such Terms.
1. The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing general information about The Mercury.
2. The Mercury website is not directed to any person or class of persons in any jurisdiction where (by reason of that person's nationality, residence or otherwise) the publication or availability of The Mercury website is prohibited. Persons in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access The Mercury website and access to and/or viewing of the website is expressly prohibited by The Mercury.
3. The Mercury has taken care in the preparation of the content of this website but no warranty is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in any of the materials on the website (including, without limitation, any opinions, recommendations, projections or forecasts) and to the full extent permitted by applicable law The Mercury disclaims all warranties express or implied as to the accuracy, fitness for purpose or completeness or any use of such information. The Mercury reserves the right to revise the information on the website and this legal notice at any time without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective visitors.
4. By accessing this website you agree that The Mercury shall not be liable to any person for (including, without limitation):
(i) loss of profits or revenues, cost of replacement goods, loss or damage to data; or
(ii) any special, incidental, indirect consequential loss or damage
which may arise from the use of or inability to use this website or use or reliance on any of the information published in connection with this website (including material accessed via hyperlinks from this website). We accept liability without limit for fraud or for death or injury to the extent it results from our negligence or the negligence of our employees or agents in the course of their engagement hereunder.
5. The Mercury gives no warranty that the functions contained in the website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that this site or its server will be free of any viruses or other harmful components. Further, your experience of the website may differ depending on the applications or hardware that you are using to access the website.
6. Certain (hypertext) links in this website will lead to websites which are not under the control of The Mercury. Third party links are included solely for your convenience and do not constitute any endorsement by The Mercury of third party products or services. When you activate these you will leave The Mercury website and The Mercury has no control over and will accept no liability in respect of the material on any website which is not under the control of The Mercury
7. One of the features of this website is that this legal notice can be accessed at certain pages by clicking the clearly marked link button.
2 Intellectual Property Rights
1. This website, including, but not limited to, text, content, photographs, video, audio, graphics, menus, news items, url, location and any other materials is protected by registered and/or unregistered copyright, database rights, patents, trade marks, design rights and other intellectual and proprietary rights of whatever nature, that either belong to or are licensed to us. Any individual article, report and other element making up the site may be copyright works. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this website. You acquire no proprietary interest in our website, its material or content and may not use them in any way except as expressly permitted by these terms. You may print or download any part of these materials for personal use only and subject to the following conditions:-
(a) The materials may be used only for non-commercial purposes. The copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material. Use other than set out here could lead to action for breach of copyright;
(b) Any trademarks or names used on this website are trademarks or names of The Mercury or any named third party and The Mercury grants you no rights or licences of any kind in respect of their use.
1 Should you choose to download content and/or material from the website (Downloads), you must do so in accordance with these Terms.
2 Such Download is permitted on a non-exclusive, non transferable, non sub-licensable, worldwide basis provided:
(a) you use any Download solely for those purposes specified on the website or as otherwise authorised by The Mercury;
(b) you must not use, sell, resell, lend, let, distribute or pursue any other income generating activity with such Download without the authorisation of The Mercury; and
(c) you shall, in downloading or making print copies of such Download, retain on such Download and/or print copies all copyright notices and shall remain bound by the terms of such notices.
3 You do not have the right to edit, modify or alter any Download.
4 We do not guarantee the completeness or continuous availability of Downloads, and you may need to install and use certain software in order to download materials from the website.
4 Use of this website
1 Our website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We agree to use our reasonable endeavours to maintain this website in a fully operating condition, but we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. In particular, certain elements of this website may require the use of certain software and your experience of the website may differ depending on your method of access.
2 We reserve the right to restrict or suspend your access to this website or any part of it at any time without notice for security, general administration, maintenance or any other reason. We will inform you of such action if reasonably possible.
3 You agree that you will only use this website in a manner that is consistent with these Terms and in such a way as to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. In particular, you will not use this website to create and transmit any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing nature, or which may, in our judgment, cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety to any person, or post any files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or take any other action that would change or destroy any programs forming part of this website.
5 Governing law
This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and by accessing this site you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
This website is owned and operated by Ellandi LTS (company number 7464653 and VAT number 110093569) whose registered office is 1st Floor, 32 Great Peter Street, London, SW1P 2DB.
If you have any questions about this Legal Notice please email firstname.lastname@example.org telephone us on 01708 733620 or write to Customer Services, The Mercury Mall, Mercury Gardens, Romford, RM1 3EE
This Legal Notice was last updated on 6th October 2016.